Joining our clinical team
The future of online CBT is here. Unlock your potential. Be part of the revolution.
“Delivering online CBT helped me critically evaluate myself as a therapist, and understand my strengths and weaknesses.”
At Ieso we use technology to provide patients with high quality, data-driven CBT whilst offering our therapists industry-leading training and support.
The use of new technologies is integral in shaping the future of mental healthcare and the demand for psychological therapy is increasing. Employing innovative, evidence-based methods of care is imperative, if access to quality mental health treatment is to continue to be provided in line with these demands.
Ieso provides CBT to patients with anxiety and depression disorders via written conversation by connecting patient and therapist in a secure virtual therapy room. This method offers access to therapy transcripts and more embedded learning, improving standards of patient care and therapist training, transforming the face of CBT.
- Delivering CBT via reading and writing allows the therapist to reflect “in action.”
- Learning becomes more embedded compared with speaking and listening.
- Revisiting transcripts enables therapists to learn and scrutinise their own work more deeply.
- We provide quality clinical supervision, excellent CPD, dedicated case management systems, and a wealth of CBT resources.
“The use of transcripts really helps me hone in on specific skills I want to work on”
“Supervision was always at hand for when I needed support.”
- Download our Clinical Affiliate Recruitment Pack
- Complete it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respond shortly afterwards
Trainee CBT therapists
Ieso Digital Health is now actively searching for trainee CBT therapists. Would you like to know more about online CBT in general? Develop your skills as a CBT trainee through rich case studies while being supported by our highly skilled team and extensive expertise.
The Future of CBT is Changing, be a part of the revolution
Ieso Digital Health is holding a free CPD workshop for you to come and learn about how CBT is being delivered online.
The workshop will explore the latest research around digital methods of therapy and Ieso’s methodology and evidence-base. Attendees will also have the opportunity to practise some experiential learning exercises in online CBT.
The workshop will be held on 12th May 2017 from 14.00-17.00 at Bloomsbury House in London. If you are interested in working with us and would like to attend, please reserve your ticket here: iesotherapyworkshop.eventbrite
12th May 2017, 14.00-17.00
40 Great Russell St
Joining our affiliate team
We are always open to therapists who wish to become a Clinical Affiliate and we are constantly adding new therapists into our availability pool. We offer flexible freelance working at competitive rates.
Therapists can have a caseload of up to 30 patients.
To be successful in joining our team of Clinical Affiliates, you will need to be BABCP accredited.
We will ask you when you are available to provide therapy for us - we offer therapy 24/7 so you can work at times that suit you. The majority of our appointments are weekdays 6pm-11pm. We are particularly interested in therapists who have availability to see patients in the evenings
If you have any queries about joining our team then please view the Clinical Affiliate Recruitment Pack (which contains an FAQ section) to see if your question has been answered already. If it is not answered here, or you have a query about rates of pay, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.
All areas of our service are growing rapidly. We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will be part of a small but dynamic team and will be largely responsible for increasing website traffic, optimising search engine rankings and generating conversions with a multitude of stakeholder groups. A solid knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO is essential, along with the proven ability to create compelling and engaging digital campaigns.
This exciting role requires a candidate with a keen interest in the creation of all digital media, including social, video, blogs, podcasts, websites and display advertising. It is a pivotal position in the overall management of producing engaging content for both the B2B and B2C markets.
The role will involve all aspects of digital marketing including:
- Website development
- Assistance with UX/UI projects across all areas of the business
- Content creation and copywriting, with assistance from external copywriters
- Managing all Social Media and maximising ROI
- Search engine optimisation
- Mobile/SMS Campaigns
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Display Ads
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Charlene Waterworth, Head of Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Data Analyst
Role: Junior Data Analyst
Reporting to: Senior Data Analyst
Ieso Digital Health is at the cutting edge of evidence-based, affordable mental health treatment in the UK and the US.
Ieso offers and delivers NHS approved real-time one-to-one therapy online for people dealing with depression and anxiety. Our proprietary web-based platform enables Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to be delivered in real-time by real therapists using the Ieso method of written (typed) conversation.
As the largest provider of online CBT in the UK, we have treated more than 10,000 patients and cover over 9 million lives in the UK.
Ieso has a dedicated research and data team working on a variety of projects including AI, patient behaviour algorithms, visualisation and forecasting.
Through the union of People, Process and Technology, Ieso Digital Health is transforming the Accessibility, Accountability and Affordability of evidence-based mental health therapy.
Working within the research and data team, the candidate will take responsibility for NHS data reporting requirements. The candidate would be required to work closely with the business development team identifying data trends and utilising reporting information in a proactive manner. The candidate would also be required to work on projects with the research team. The ideal candidate would be continuously looking to improve data efficiency and quality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for timely delivery of client reports and NHS data uploads
- Work to improve automation and efficiency of NHS and client data reporting
- Provide data assistance to research teams on projects
- Update and ensure data quality of internal dashboards
- Monitor internal SLAs
- Test data warehouse updates
- Support business development reporting requirements and adhoc queries
- Maintain documentation updates
- Maintain an understanding of IAPT KPIs and reporting requirements
- Training BI software utilised in house
- DataCamp account for personal development
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- 2:1 Scientific Graduate (statistics experience an advantage)
- SQL skill (an advantage)
- Quick to learn new software
- Analysing and organising data
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 suite
- Personal planning, organisation and time management skills
- A friendly, fun and passionate working environment.
- Pension contributions on completion of probation period
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Kat Innes, Senior Data Analyst email@example.com
Patient Services Co-ordinator
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing referrals on our bespoke system
- Dealing with queries from both patients and therapists via phone and email
- Updating Patient Management Systems in a timely manner
- Managing individual projects and reporting issues directly to the Service Delivery Manager
- Building relationships and liaising with points of contact in various Trusts
- Producing high quality documentation to send to patients
- Working closely with the Clinical Team to ensure all queries are dealt with
- Adhering to strict Information Governance Guidelines at all times
- A keen interest in learning about Mental Health Services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – a good telephone manner is essential.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Adaptable and happy to take on various responsibilites
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Lynn Murray, Service Delivery Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org